- The Truth & Voice Stress Analysis Article published in the FBI National Academy Magazine,
Lonnie Branstetter and Leo Brunette 2006.
- The Assassination Tapes. An electronic probe into the Murder of John F. Kennedy and the Dallas Coverup. George O'Toole. Penthouse Press Ltd. New York 1975.
- Audio Stress Analysis.A Validation and Reliability Study of The Psychological Stress Evaluator (PSE). Heisse, John W. Jr., M.D., Self, Burlington, Vermont, 1976.
- Body Language. Fast, J. M. Evans and Company, New York, 1970.
- Color Test. Luscher, Dr. Max. Pocket Books, (Simon & Schuster, Inc,) New York, 1969.
- A Comparison of the Psychological Stress Evaluator and the Polygraph. Kriete, R. and Stanley, R. Presented at the First Annual Seminar of the International Society of Stress Analysts, Chicago, 1974.
- Criminal Interrogations and Confessions. Inbau, Fred E. And John E. Reid. The Williams and Ailkins Co., Baltimore, Maryland, 1967.
- Current Evidence for the Existence of Laryngeal Macrotremor and Microtremor.Thomas Schipp, PhD., and Kryzysztof, Izdebski. Jornal of Forensic Sciences, 1980.
- The Defense Never Rests. Bailey, F. Lee, and H. Aronson. Signet, New York 1972.
- For the Defense. Bailey, F. Lee. The New American Library, INC. New York 1976.
- Detecting Deception:The Promise and the Reality of Voice Stress Analysis. Frank Horvath, PhD. Journal of Forensic Sciences, JFSCA, Vol 27, No. 2, 1982. pp. 340-351.
- The Forgotten Language. Fromm, Erich. Grove Press, INC. New York, 1951.
- The 14 Question Modified Zone of Comparison Test. Heisse, John W. Jr. Stressing Comments, International Society of Stress Analysts, Vol 3, No 7, June 1975. pp 1-4.
- Games People Play.Berne, Eric, M.D., Grove Press, INC. 1964.
- How to Read a Person Like a Book. Nierenberger, gerald I. And Calero. Cornerstone Library, New York, 1971.
- Hypnosis in Criminal Investigation. Arons, Harry. Charles C. Thomas, Illinois: 1967.
- My Life on Trial. Belli, Melvin. Popular Library, New York 1977.
- Never Say Lie-How to Beat the Machines, the Interviews, the Chemical Tests. Scott French and Paul Van Houten, PhD. Palladin Press, Boulder, Colorado. 1987.
- Physiological Tremor. Lippold, O. Scientific American. Vol. 224, No. 3, pp 65-73, 1971.
- Presumed Guilty. Roffman, Howard. A.S. Barnes and Company, Inc. New York, 1976.
- Principles of Psychophysiology. An Introductory Text and Readings. Academic Press, New York, 1966.
- Report of the Special Hearing Officer of the Secretary of State of Florida Regarding Public Hearings of the Department of State of Florida (concerning the) Psychological Stress Evaluator. Florida. O'Neill, W.C. Secretary of State, Tallahassee, Florida, 1974.
- Simplified Chart Reading. Heisse, J.W., Jr. Burlington, Vt., 1974.
- The Spymaster Unmasked. The Communist world's Most Successful Espionage Chief Breaks His Silence for the First Time. U.S.News & World Report, pp 38-46, April 12, 1993.
- Truth and Deception: The Polygraph ("Lie Detector") Technique. John E. Reid and Fred E. Inbau. The Williams and Wilking Company. Baltimore 1966 (1969)
- You Can Analyze Handwriting. Holder, R. Wilshire Book Company, No. Hollywood, California, 1971.
- The Use of Polygraph and Similar Devices by Federal Agencies. Hearing, 93rd Congress, U.S. Congress House Committee on Government Operations, Sub-committee of Truth and Deception in Government. 2nd Session, June 4 and 5, 1974. Government Printing Office, Washington, 1974.
- The Verimetrics Computer System: A Reliability Study. Heisse, John W. Jr., M.D. Self, Burlington, Vermont. 1992.
- Voice Printing, How the Law Can Read The Voice Of Crime. Eugene B. Block, David McKay Company, New York, 1975.
- Veronica School District 47J, Petitioner v. WAYNE ACTON, et ux, Guardians ad Litem for JAMES ACTON 515 US - -,132L Ed 2d 564, 115 S Ct -- |No 94-590| Argued March 28, 1995. Decided June 26, 1995. US Supreme Court Reports, 132 L Ed (Drug Abuse Screening by Urinalysis Decision.)
- Winning Through Intimidation. Ringer, R.J. Fawcett Crest, Los Angeles, 1973.
for additional information or to schedule training.